Marriage in DenmarkHeiraten in Dänemark

documents of military personal

US and British military personnel stationed in Germany need for a wedding in Denmark the military ID-card and a permission for marriage from the commanding officer, stating your marital status, the present residence (not the army post box adress) and the permission to travel to Denmark.

Contact us for further information.

◄ back to documents

Rosen HeiratWedding in Denmark

The unbureaucratic wedding